Signs of Roof Damage
Here are 5 signs that you have or be at risk of a roof leak
- Discoloration spots in your ceiling
- Water spots on your exterior home/ office walls
- Your gutters are full of deteriorated pieces of shingle
- Cupping or Cracking shingles
- Missing or dark patches in the shingles
In the event of heavy raining, your Tuscaloosa home could be at risk of suffering a water damage that could cost you more than just a new roof. In this Alabama heat, an un cared for water damage could provide the proper conditions for microbial growth in the home. In small amounts microbial growth can be remediated with minimal destruction to the home, but if unseen for time can cause homeowners to be put out of home for the duration of remediation and reconstruction. To learn more about the damages microbial growth can do and about remediation with SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa, click HERE to read more blogs on the subject.